Samstag, 24. Juli 2010

thrifted.


Went thrifting with my sister on friday, and we were both pretty successful.
I found this spring (which i got for free :) and turned it into a pendant for a necklace.
I really love the battered look of it...
 





sugar bowl.
 will use it for salt instead.

Old "Funkmeister" for use at a gas stove.
The perfect gadget for the van^^
This beautiful old mirror will also go in the van...

And my lovely caring sis made me this "Nackenhörnchen",
so i wont get pain in my neck from sleeping in the van...

Today i went on the big weekly fleamarket 
and found these yellow fishermans pants.
I´ve already bought some of those, but they never quite suited
but this one has the perfect size and colour!

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

everything looks perfect! fun finds. :)