Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010

home.

brought my kitties to their summer residence, so they are cared for 
while i´ll be on my holiday-trip.
It really was not easy for me to say goodbye...


...but i know they will be in good company, 
since there are living seven more cats in and around the house!



I had some time to practice my skills in photography,
but i still like close-ups best. 
Maybe that´s a part of the process for a biologist-to-be, 
i often use microscope and looking-glass.


that  last one is a sculpture i made at school some years ago.
the task was to form body parts in the "stone" (ytong) while leaving parts of it untouched.


2 Kommentare:

Moon to Moon hat gesagt…

These cat pictures are so adorable. I really love the last two, they are really nice. such beautiful texture, what camera are you using.
xx Violet

Julia hat gesagt…

thank you violet :)
i´m using the canon eos 1000d Xsi i mentioned in an earlier post. i still have to get used to it, but its also quite easy to handle..
cheers to you