Montag, 28. Juni 2010

distract me.

 I´ll have to write a test tomorrow, so all i should be doing these days
is sit in front of my pc and learn about the Austrian fauna.
Reality is that I am doing a lot other stuff and manage to learn in the gaps
between... if you wonder if that system is working:
No, it´s not, so I´m again in a hurry like everytime before important exams.

Nevertheless I took some time to visit some fleamarkets 
and  (surprise surprise!) was successfully finding some new old stuff...
you see, collectors-disease stroke again....

 love the dotted one, it fits to the bowl i bought last week

makro lens for my DSLR, not a professional one, but cheap : )

this camera, which contained a film suitable for my agfamatic

 agfamatic now loaded and ready to shoot! yay!

another agfa that needs common 35mm film

 a colorful replacement for my broken land
(for only 1€ : )

 first pic with the "new" land, bit blurry but its working!

some great shoes i totally fell in love with.
since they are not my size (damn!) i gave them to my sister.
They are Waldviertler, handmade in Austria and still affordable.
Me, my mom and my sister love to wear them.

I´m back to studying now, wish me luck for tomorrow!

6 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow, you picked up some amazing finds. Love how your cup collection is growing! And that Land camera...awesome.

GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!

Sophia hat gesagt…

:)I wish you luck for the autumn
and thank you for the beautiful shoes

Moon to Moon hat gesagt…

Good luck in the exam. I am also trying to revise for an exam, but I am also distracted by pretty things
xx

Julia hat gesagt…

thank you all for your good thoughts. i keep them in mind for autumn, when i´ll make another attempt :)

mina hat gesagt…

that kodak camera is adorable.

Julia hat gesagt…

@mina: yes it is, if only the films for it were still made...lets hope for the future to bring back those^^